Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Wall Footage 2 RMP logo tracking test



Dear All

I have always been a film buff, when I was a kid, I was glue to the Tv set watching movies, I used to wonder how they did the special effects in movies, today the effects you see are literally mind blowing.

This is test material which I have done as I have been learning tracking so I can place objects or pictures into live action footage and then colour correct them to blend in so they look part of the scene.

The test material here is putting, the logo of the Royal Military Police onto a wall so that it looks part of the scene as the actor does her thing.

Enjoy.

I am learning motion graphics because it is going to be the next big thing in political campaigning beyond the photoshop memes and video gifs.

Not bad for someone who has had no formal training?

Finally, I would love to work on a Ridley Scott film, and I am available.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: