Thursday, November 3, 2016

Scary Monster time for Halloween 2016, A Growling Nicola Sturgeon, anyone really up on photoshop and how to do colour correction so an image blends better, if so please lend me the benefit of your experience
















Dear All

Have you ever been stumped, I know that I have from time to time, it is a real pain when you want to do something but for the life of you, you just cannot get the knack.

One of my biggest bugbears is colour correction, I am starting to use photoshop but I am just a beginner with no formal education and no training under my belt.

In politics, people use photoshop all the time, it is a handy wee tool and skill to have to knock all sorts of wee graphics, it is useful in doing set extensions like you see in the movies and doing the very popular memes which are all the rage.

Anyway I was working on my halloween scary monster picture and ran into a snag, so if any of the readership know anything about colour correction, then please leave any advice in the comments section, I like to produce a professional product although I know I will never be as good as the experts.

Still the journey is the important thing as we all know.

Finally huge shout out to unpopular Nicola Sturgeon of the Scottish National Party for growling in this picture as it fits perfectly with the concept I was working on for halloween!

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT