Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Nationalist anger explodes at anti SNP Tasmina Ahmed-Shiekh election video, cybernat bully runs off at the mouth making wild accusations, the SNP is full of deeply ignorant people in their ranks and the bastards can’t spell either!
















Dear Nicola’s pal

“Are you right in the head???”

I think that question needs to be asked of you, are you right in the head?

“Pro Islam?”

This election video is a politics video nothing to do with religion, why did you think it was, that’s seems rather strange to me.

“I suppose you havent seen the videos of snipers picking off palistinian children???”

I am against any military action that targets civilians and particular children, I have on many occasions written against Israelis use of force in Palestine areas.

“go join the BNP ya fuckin walloper”.

Why are you lonely being the sole member in Scotland and want some company?

“can't believe your trying to tell people to vote Tory in Scotland after the last 30 years of what Thatcher started and Cameron is trying to finish..... you will be paying for your treatment when you go get your head read, go bury your head in a Daily Record”

I am telling people to vote tactically nowhere does the video say vote for any particular party, I am wanting people to exercise their good judgment because I believe that a ‘walloper’ like Tasmina Ahmed-Shiekh shouldn’t be elected to Westminster or anywhere else.

If you had read my blog before you will know that I have highlighted the good work that the Muslim community do in Glasgow re charity work.

Finally, you seem close to tears about this anti SNP video, personally I think I should have added a curves adjustment to make it pop more.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who wrote that George? Abu?

Anonymous said...

we are heading toward a Bosnian conflict due to these fuckwits Georgie boy

Crookie

Anonymous said...

I like how the nutter brigade start bullshitting the minute someone dares criticise the SNP. Yet these bastards are doing worse!

I'd like to see a few of them hauled in front of a sheriff to explain their comments. One or two names spring to mind.

Just for the record, I've been following this blog for a few years now and it's a good example of how to do things, unlike the narrow mindset of others who's main articles seem to be Westminster / Tories / BBC / MSM (delete where applicable).

(can I get my £10 now please?)

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting
more from this web site, and your views are good designed for new people.