Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Open letter to Hamish, ‘oh the pain, the pain, I feel your pain’, you joining in the communal crying of Scotland’s ‘jolly fat man’ Alex Salmond and the Nationalists over Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh being rejected by Scots, another day in Paradise



Dear Hamish

"SNP got more votes than your party George. Accept that with grace".

Firstly, still trying for that exclusive first victory after so many failures at bat, personally I don’t like to walk away either!

The different between us is that I don’t like to walk away when I am right and you don’t like to walk away when you are wrong!

Now to address your points:

1/ Ukip isn’t my party.

2/ I have never been a member of Ukip.

3/ I have voted Ukip once in my life, my vote as my previous posts make entirely clear was a protest vote.

4/ The protest vote was to ensure that Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh wasn’t elected to public office.

5/ I wrote a few articles in support of Ukip to advertise them, as you know or don’t depending on how you read my blog, I have a readership of 8,000 to 10,000 a month generally depending on what I write.

6/ I previously sent someone called Michael Fisher of Ukip some of my documents containing ideas on how to effectively campaign on the ground, you can see my ideas being used by the SNP when you cross reference past SNP newsletters and those documents.

“Accept that with grace”.

Except what?

I have nothing to accept with grace Hamish, Ukip was a tool to use against Alex Salmond and unpopular Nicola Sturgeon, campaign over, I don’t need it anymore; I don’t give them a second thought.

When I use a hammer to hit a nail into a piece of wood, I don’t become a fan of the hammer, I just use it.

I am pro EU; I have stated this on many occasions.

But speaking of “Accept that with grace”, it seems that Scotland’s ‘jolly fat man’ Alex Salmond and the Nationalists haven’t accept Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh getting humped in the ballot.

Do you think if the Homosexual Glasgow SNP activist known to unpopular Nicola Sturgeon had spent more time on the campaign trail and less time up an alley with a city street beggar that would have helped?

Oh how the SNP are squealing at present, blaming everyone but themselves, they pushed Ukip under the public’s noses and the public wanted to stick two fingers up to Alex Salmond.

90% of the Scottish population didn’t vote for the SNP at the election Hamish.

Can you feel the Nationalist’s pain Hamish?

Did you feel it, the ‘artificial sense of destiny’ of Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh getting the blessing of Winnie Ewing?

Alex Salmond is a “master strategist” don’t you know!

You don’t play the race card when your candidate is from a minority.

Doesn’t Alex Salmond know this?

Awhile ago, you were attempting to tag me as a homophobe, the Ukip candidate is a homosexual, want to withdraw that smear or will you just leave it out there?

What about the racist tag, is it still too early since the SNP played that to the hilt during the election?

Is it?

Is it still too early Hamish?

Clearly I don’t think Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh is worthy or deserving to be an MEP.

Also, you are comparing two different types of nationalist parties without full understanding them.

Apples and pears aren’t the same.

Oh, what about your contribution to the election for the SNP, did the 90 minute Nationalist stagger out into the sunlight?

“I have been a nationalist all my life”.

What was your contribution to help rich English Nationalist (temp SNP secondment), ex Labour, ex Tory candidate, and Muslim race card player Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh?

Not a day?

Do you think she has ever watched Braveheart?

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: