Monday, March 7, 2011

“I have never known such despair and demoralisation”, academics experience George Laird style treatment at human rights abusing Glasgow University













Dear All

Glasgow University is a human rights abusing organisation.

Some thing which I have been saying for some time!

Professor Stephen White of the human rights abusing organisation recently said:

“We are worse than the Soviet Union in a number of respects”.

It reminds me of this gem from the past:

“First they came for the communists,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me”.

Pastor Martin Niemöller who spoke out about the Nazis!

Professor White also goes on:

“Even in the worst moments of the Soviet Union they didn’t dispense with the outward forms of democratic process, even if the substance wasn’t there. They had elections and so on. Only 10 years ago here we were able to elect our own dean. That now feels like a pie in the sky idea.”

Given his experience, I am surprised that Professor White is so obviously ignorant of what was going on around him for so long.

And openly!

Did he miss ‘Perestroika’ cronyism?

The senior management of Glasgow University is corrupt.

http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com/2009/08/glasgow-university-senior-management.html

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli Principal!

Now, Professor White and Co, the corrupt senior management is coming for you.

And White isn’t the only unhappy camper.

Thomas Munck, professor of early modern European history, said:

“As academics we are trained critical thinkers. We don’t take things at face value. So when the finance director tells us we have a shortfall of £35m, we want to see precisely on what parameters he has reached those figures.”

English literature professor Willy Maley said:

“I don’t think I have ever known such a remote, uncommunicative, unconsultative executive. The senior management don’t listen. They tell.”

And that is why I am a victim of crime because Glasgow University senior management rigged a process against me based on lies.

In some respects I feel like Simon Wiesenthal, I fight against Glasgow University 'Nazis' like:

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli
Bully Christopher J Gilmore.
Corrupt Dr. Jack Aitken.
Corrupt Andrea Nolan
Corrupt Peter Holmes
Corrupt Steven Beaumont
Corrupt David Fildes
Corrupt Robert Rennie
Corrupt John Richard Coggins

And the other human rights abusers who denied me justice to cover for a liar, bully and thief, Julie Ommer, Director of the Sport and Recreation Service.

Someone in management once said to me, "Julie has problems". To which I replied, "her problem is that she is a nut".

Last week there was a show of solidarity by 200 academics who signed a letter to the Scottish Government was across subjects and departments, those threatened and those not.

They promise this will be the start of a more organised groundswell.

The university said it is currently undergoing a consultation process with staff about the proposed cuts, it’s a farce.

One particularly fatalistic academic has likened this to “asking a condemned man on how he would like to die”.

It seems that the Professors are experiencing the ‘treatment’ meted out to George Laird.

Despite threats and intimidation by Glasgow University and their paid thugs, I have haven’t dropped my Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University.

It isn’t easy fighting the Nazis but the job has to be done, that is why I am not backing down in my fight for justice.

Glasgow University is a human rights abusing organisation.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: