Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day of the Thug pt 2, stop writing about corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli of human rights abusing Glasgow University or face violence!













Dear All

Glasgow University is a human rights abusing organisation.

Most people might be forgiven for thinking that the recent unpleasantness and violence on campus is a new thing.

It is not.

Kate Connelly found out the true nature of what happens to people when they stand up against the senior management of Glasgow University lead by corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli.

Thrown against a wall!

Concussion!

Denied water!

Here is a snapshot of what happened to me written sometime ago when the senior management of Glasgow University stood back and allowed staff thugs the green light in the Sport and Recreation Building.

http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com/2009/07/glasgow-university-where-i-was-nearly.html

Powerful red fire hoses set to narrow beam were turned on my face while in the swimming pool.

I nearly drowned.

For sometime I have been subjected to covert surveillance by the media department of Glasgow University using cloaked.com.

One of the people involved in the surveillance was Raymond McHugh, Media Relations Manager of Glasgow University.

Yesterday, I was checking the blog when I found that someone had left a threatening post regarding my personal safety.

According to the poster, I was being physically watched and told I was not safe in a public place.

In their words:

“(yes, you are under surveillance all the time - the Mitchell is not safe - you are right to be paranoid).”

It’s a clear message, if I keep writing about corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli and human rights abusing Glasgow University something is going to happen to me.

Violence!

Another aspect of the threat against me was to try and brand me a racist.

As anyone who reads the many stories I have put up I have always stood up for people from foreign countries when their rights have been abused.

http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com/2009/06/snp-fight-home-office-over-act-of.html

and;

http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com/search/label/Precious%20Mhango

So, do I stop because violence has been threatened against me?

I won’t give in to fear.

I won’t give in to intimidation.

I won’t give in to violence.

The writer used a tactic commonly used by senior management at human rights abusing Glasgow University.

Smears coupled with bad research.

Glasgow University is a human rights abusing organisation and Anton Muscatelli is a corrupt foreigner.

Glasgow University thought that like Kate Connelly I was an easy victim to prey on, they thought wrong.

I have been subject to physical and mental abuse and will not stop campaigning against these people until.

1. The fees money stolen from me is returned.

2. The money stolen by breach of contract is returned.

3. The people who lied and defamation me are dealt with.

4. My name is publicly cleared by the University.

5. I am issued a formal apology in writing.

6. I am compensated for the physical and mental abuse I suffered.

Glasgow University is a human rights abusing organisation.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: