Monday, October 5, 2009

SNP Councillor, Alison Thewliss crosses 'Puddle of Death' for charity
























Dear All

I was expecting a slide of death, when SNP Councillor Alison Thewliss announced she was taking the big plunge for charity.

I now look at the pictures on her website and the river looks like a big puddle!

Hopefully, next time Alison would consider more death defying.

Anyway, she completed her challenge and if anyone has a few quid and wishes to throw some money to charity; then please click on the link here.

You will be donating to a good cause.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

3 comments:

JoeJag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BellgroveBelle said...

Hmph. It was quite high up, and the Clyde is a reasonably wide and deep tidal river!

G Laird said...

Dear Alison

I am glad you survived the ordeal.

I stood down on the banks of the Rhine while visiting Cologne and when I think 'wide and deep' my mind goes to that river.

Compared to the Rhine, the Clyde in Glasgow is big puddle.

Mind chin me for a fiver as I like to support charitable work when I can.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University