Saturday, September 12, 2009

Donna Ewin, the greatest Page 3 model in Britain and nice with it too!
















Dear All

People always have discussions on who is the best, whether it is in boxing, football or page 3 models.

The greatest page 3 model in Britain in my opinion is Donna Ewin.

Donna Ewin was a London page 3 model in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s.

Unfortunately; she retired.

I was gutted personally but people move on and do other things, which is the nature of life.

I wished she could have spoken to me first.

Anyway, Donna Ewin, followed a family tradition is now a cabbie in London's East End, and supports West Ham United.

When she stopped modelling she returned to a normal life and not like today’s models who chase after a footballer to become a WAG.

Although she likes football; she sits in the stands, possibly munching a hot mince pie and drinking Bovril, a world away from current page 3 girls of grab a football player quick.

This makes her a unique woman in my opinion, a bird who likes football. I was going to call her ordinary but she is far too good looking and nice for that.

Donna has a nickname I discovered and she is called ‘Randy’, but I would suggest she doesn’t tell that to any potential boyfriends when they are drinking tea!

Recently, Donna took the time to reply to an email I sent her and she was very nice.

So, Donna has a lot going for her, great looking, likes football, can drive, read a map and good laugh.

I wonder if she is a good cook?

As you can see by the picture above she is still the centre of attention.

And of course, WOW!

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pervert.

G Laird said...

Dear Anon

Pervert is a good word.

Here is a dictionary listing

per·vert (pr-vûrt)
tr.v. per·vert·ed, per·vert·ing, per·verts
1. To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good; corrupt.
2. To bring to a bad or worse condition; debase.
3. To put to a wrong or improper use; misuse. See Synonyms at corrupt.
4. To interpret incorrectly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts the meaning of the poem.
n. (pûrvûrt)
One who practices sexual perversion.

I know some perverts from my time at the University of Glasgowm, the real deal.

For example there was a story that senior lecturer in the Arts Faculty, Unmiversity of Glasgow was allegedly touching up a female student while she was asleep.

Does true love mean you don't have to wake them up?

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

KensingtonLaddie said...

I do not rate her as person. IOn the page 3 bio it says she said she supports bad boys and hates men who are good, as she claims she does not trust them. Also she has aged.

G Laird said...

Dear Kensington Laddie

Donna Ewin is 39 years old, of course she has aged.

Having looked at her pictures, she still looks pretty good even with her kit on.

She has a happy beaming face with bright eyes.

As to her hating men that are good, I will have to ask her about that.

I drop her a line every now and then, never a bad word from her.

If you're looking to chance your arm, I think she is single.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating biscuits but I would mention that crumbs are a problem.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow

Kevin Barnes said...

Hi
I am a big fan of Donna too, and have been for many years.
I agree she looks pretty good in her retirement.
You have me jealous though - I'd love to talk to send her an email. Any chance you could part with her email address for me to drop her a line?

G Laird said...

Hi Kevin

Donna Ewin is on Facebook, I don't have an address.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

Unknown said...

She was on some "The Fast Show" sketches and did a Comedy tour or 2 with them in the early 2000s. SAo if you are ever looking for TV footage of her after page 3.
Don't know if you were aware of that.

Anonymous said...

I'd bone her